Wednesday 16 March 2016

Just a quick rant (Thursday 17th March 2016)

The one thing that I didn't expect is all the running around - effectively Project Management tasks - which I have to do, to get the treatment that I urgently need. I naively thought that the hospital would take over and sort everything out for me, since that is what I and my health insurance are paying them for !!!

Despite the issues with the CT scan authorisation last week, I had to chase Saudi German Hospital again today for an update on the authorisation from my health insurance company, this time for the required second TURBT operation, which they applied for last Sunday. The hospital told me that they are still waiting for NextCare to authorise this operation .... when I phoned NextCare, they told me that they passed the authorisation on to Saudi German hospital last Monday. Another phone call back to the hospital, who suddenly confirmed that they have received the authorisation after all, so they will call me back later today with the date for this operation !!! (hopefully this Saturday)

No comments:

Post a Comment